In complying with the Privacy Act 1988, TMO Pest and Weed Management provides the following advice to users of this web site about the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
The aim of this advice is to inform users of this site about:
- what personal information is being collected;
- who is collecting personal information;
- how personal information is being used;
- access to personal information collected on this site; and
- security of personal information collected on this site.
What personal information is being collected?
Unless this web site asks for specific personal information in order to respond to inquiries or requests for quotes, only the following information will be collected when you use this site:
- your server address;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, etc.);
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the previous site you visited; and
- the type of browser you are using.
This information is collected for statistical purposes and to enable us to improve the navigation and content of our web site.
Who is collecting personal information?
The above information is collected by our Internet Service Provider. Where this site specifically asks for your personal information (for example to respond to inquiries about our services or requests for quotes), your personal information will only be collected by staff of TMO Pest and Weed Management who have responsibility for responding to such requests.
How is personal information used?
Personal information collected on this web site will only be used for the purposes stated at the time of collection or submission. Your personal information will not be added to a mailing list or used in any other way, other than stated, ever.